After years of talking about it, planning it, traveling around the state of Florida shooting for it – I am please to announce that my first book, “Native Orchids of Florida” by Rich Leighton is now published and available.
Looking for an Image? Try Here:
- Interesting Nature Facts #7 – American Lotus
- Interesting Nature Facts #6 – Elk
- Interesting Nature Facts #5 – Dragonflies
- Interesting Nature Facts #4 – Bumblebees
- Interesting Nature Facts #3 – The Ghost Orchid
- Interesting Nature Facts #2 – Cottonmouth (AKA Water Moccasin)
- Interesting Nature Facts #1 – Osprey
- Black-tailed Gnatcatcher – Loudmouth of the Sonoran Desert
- Mountain Death Camas – Beautiful and Deadly
- Just in Time for Halloween! The Cat-Faced Spider!
America animal beautiful beauty bird birding Cascade Mountains Cascades color desert environment fall Florida Florida Nature Photography flower habitat landscape Leighton mountain Mount Rainier National Park native natural nature nature photography orchid Oregon Pacific Northwest Photography PNW portrait Seattle snow summer travel United States USA Washington water waterfall wild wilderness wildflower wildlife winter