After years of talking about it, planning it, traveling around the state of Florida shooting for it – I am please to announce that my first book, “Native Orchids of Florida” by Rich Leighton is now published and available.
Looking for an Image? Try Here:
- Springtime Chocolate Lilies on the Olympic Peninsula!
- Surf Scoters – My Favorite Pacific Sea Duck!
- Native Cactus in the Pacific Northwest? Introducing the Endemic Snowball Cactus!
- Cardinal Flower
- Black-necked Stilts
- Wyoming Indian Paintbrush (Castilleja linariifolia)
- Muskrat! A Giant Semi-Aquatic Vole in Northern California
- Looking Out from Behind the Waterfall – Oregon’s North Falls
- Ghost Orchid Photographed from an Unusual Angle
- American Strawberry Bush
Spam-free Monthly Newsletter
America animal beautiful beauty bird birding Cascade Mountains Cascades color desert environment fall Florida Florida Nature Photography flower habitat landscape Leighton mountain Mount Rainier National Park native natural nature nature photography orchid Oregon Pacific Northwest Photography PNW portrait Seattle snow spring summer travel United States USA Washington water waterfall wild wilderness wildlife winter