Downtown Seattle at night! Just a quick post with a photograph taken tonight of the city of Seattle. What a beautiful, beautiful city! So happy to call it my adopted home….
Looking for an Image? Try Here:
- Abstract: Tresses of Pure Light
- Reflections on Mount Rundle and Vermillion Lakes
- Moose Meadows and the Canadian Rockies in Winter!
- At First Light – Banff’s Cascade Mountain
- The Enchanted Forest
- Desert Bighorn Sheep Galore!!!!
- Pacific Madrone (also known as the Manzanita)
- Northwestern Garter Snake (Thamnphis ordinoides)
- Civil War Reenactment
- Second-Last Outdoor Portrait Session of the Year
Spam-free Monthly Newsletter
America animal beautiful beauty bird birding Cascade Mountains Cascades color desert environment fall Florida Florida Nature Photography flower habitat inland landscape Leighton mountain Mount Rainier National Park native natural nature nature photography orchid Oregon Pacific Northwest Photography PNW portrait Seattle snow spring summer travel United States USA Washington water waterfall wild wilderness wildlife