South Coast of Oregon, Tuesday, November 6, 2012, 3:43 am Just broke camp after a great night of sleeping among the evergreens in a forest next the the rocky coast. I awoke at midnight,...
Looking for an Image? Try Here:
- Mountain Death Camas – Beautiful and Deadly
- Just in Time for Halloween! The Cat-Faced Spider!
- My New Sanibel Island Art Installation!
- A Slightly Different Look at Seattle
- The Cuban Treefrog + A Gross Story About One of Florida’s Most Annoying Invasive Species
- Native Orchids of Colorado: Yellow Coralroot (Corallorhiza trifida)
- Anhinga! One of America’s Most Overlooked Birds
- Parry’s Penstemon of the Sonoran Desert
- Showy Evening Primroses
- Arachnophilia/Arachnophobia Alert: The Mouse Spider!
Spam-free Monthly Newsletter
America animal beautiful beauty bird birding Cascade Mountains Cascades color desert environment fall Florida Florida Nature Photography flower habitat landscape Leighton mountain Mount Rainier National Park native natural nature nature photography orchid Oregon Pacific Northwest Photography PNW portrait Seattle snow summer travel United States USA Washington water waterfall wild wilderness wildflower wildlife winter