A few days ago, I was traveling through Oregon and took a little dip into Northern California to spend some time in the wetlands of the Klamath Basin. My aim was to photograph migrating waterfowl...
Looking for an Image? Try Here:
- Parry’s Penstemon of the Sonoran Desert
- Showy Evening Primroses
- Arachnophilia/Arachnophobia Alert: The Mouse Spider!
- The Prairie Falcon in Flight!
- The Wild Bitterroot of Washington’s Sagebrush Country
- Springtime Chocolate Lilies on the Olympic Peninsula!
- Surf Scoters – My Favorite Pacific Sea Duck!
- Native Cactus in the Pacific Northwest? Introducing the Endemic Snowball Cactus!
- Cardinal Flower
- Black-necked Stilts
Spam-free Monthly Newsletter
America animal beautiful beauty bird birding Cascade Mountains Cascades color desert environment fall Florida Florida Nature Photography flower habitat landscape Leighton mountain Mount Rainier National Park native natural nature nature photography orchid Oregon Pacific Northwest Photography PNW portrait Seattle snow summer travel United States USA Washington water waterfall wild wilderness wildflower wildlife winter